Friday, July 8, 2011

This is the 2nd time I have tried to post this..

So. We went to Daniel and Melissa's last week to help them move into their beautiful new house..it was so good to see them! I wish I could have helped more than I did but Charlie (Ms. Gale's Boston Terrier) and I got pretty close...my job was to puppy sit him so that we would be out of the way for the real muscles! (mom) haha I can't say I didn't love my job. :)


I went back to the doctor yesterday..he didn't really say much this time except that I don't have diabetas (he he) and that Grace is measuring right at 29 weeks. yay! I took the dreaded glucose test last Thursday and just so you know it's not THAT bad (at Anderson's at least) as long as you are ok with needles. I had heard so many stories about how the drink that you have to down in 5 minutes was terrible! All I have to say is that I drank mine in about 30 seconds and wouldn't have been upset if they had made me drink another! :) Maybe that's because I hadn't had anything since the night before. It tasted a lot like Sunkist..yum..

Oh! and I had gained 2lbs since my last visit but I blame that on the vacation a few days before..I'm sure he was just glad I hadn't gained 7 like before :/ blah.

Also, Josh and I went to the sale that Babies R Us had yesterday..20% off any one full price baby item..and finally got a stroller! I went in 100% sure which one I wanted and we came out with one I was SURE I would never get..and I couldn't be more excited! Josh and I had always said that on the big purchases for the baby we wouldn't make them gender specific...but after talking about it a good while we ended up with this! yay!!!
I talked to Holly (Josh's brother's wife) today and it sounds like she is getting very close to having her baby boy! Her due date is August 10th so I hope he can hang in there a little bit longer... I can hardly wait to meet him though!

No comments:

Followers