We just got back from vacation Wednesday with the Gwinn crew in Villa Rica, GA (Atlanta). There were still a few people on Josh's side that I hadn't met! We had a lot of fun..Saturday we went to a Braves game..we lost but we DID get to see a guy in a wedding dress jump the fence and get tackled on the field by security. :) Grace either loved the music or hated it..but either way she was moving just about the whole time! We went to the IKEA store on Monday and on Tuesday I went with the girls to the Georgia Aquarium while Josh went with his dad and most of his Uncle Billy's family to Six Flags. (I was just a tad jealous..but we will just have to go to six flags again sometime after Grace is born) It was a pretty relaxing trip all in all though..just did whatever..I got in some pretty good naps! :)
I went back for a check up on Wednesday too! Good news..since Josh will be in school and we will be an hour and a half away she said that it wouldn't be a problem to plan her birth! Can you believe we are already talking about that?! I love it! :) I have obviously grown since last week...and we plan to take maternity pictures this week or next, yay!
When we got back I started to get a little stressed because it all of the sudden hit me that we are moving in 3 weeks! But then I decided that I shouldn't get stressed..just organized. So! I have made my first check list today! :) I think if we do a little every day (it also helps that I will be off a week before we move) it won't be so bad. Mom said that she would go with me maybe the Monday before we move to Starkville and we can take some stuff, super clean before we start moving things in and also start (and hopefully finish) washing Grace's stuff.
Hope everyone has a great week! :)
9 WEEKS LEFT!
Friday, July 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment