Monday, June 6, 2011

Kind of Busy :)

I was thinking about it today and Josh and I have quite a bit to look forward to within the next 4 months!

First things first...GO SEE DANIEL AND MELISSA!!! (I can hardly wait...it's been way way too long)

Next (well actually as soon as Josh's boss let's him know) we will be going to Birmingham so that Josh can job shadow at the Southern Company there. And since that is where we hope to be going after he graduates we are going to make it a vacation/look at neighborhoods kind of trip. It will be nice for 2 days. :) While Josh is at work I hope to go shopping or something!

July 16-20 The Gwinn's (as in Josh's grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins) have planned a trip to Villa Rica, GA. It's about 30 minutes from Atlanta...have NO idea what we are going to be doing but it should be fun none the less. haha :)

August 5th should be my last day at work!!!!!! I am OVERLY excited about this. Mom and I are quitting on the same day.

August 13th is the Day that we move to Starkville!!

and then Finally September 21 or 27 is when Grace should be here!

I'm thinking the time should fly. :)

No comments:

Followers