Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cankle update

Is it still considered a cankle when your ankle ends up bigger than you leg?? Well, that's what happened...I wish I had a picture.

We went to the childbirth class Monday (full of information but over 2 hours long!!) and while I was waiting on Josh, Mom decided to drop me off at Petco to waste some time...but decided against that for one because I had two pillows, for the class, in the car and Mom was going to leave and I couldn't really take two pillows in to go shopping...AND we figured that people might think I was trying to sneak a couple guinea pigs out under my socks. So we just decided to wait in the car..he wasn't too far behind anyway.

While Mom and I are having fun with the whole thing Josh wasn't quite so amused. He was worried..which after a little reading it really could be something to worry about. I have been keeping my ankles up though and drinking tons of water..along with cutting back on the salt..SO hard.

In conclusion, I now have my ankles back. (hopefully for good) :)

P.S. WE ARE GOING TO SEE KUNG FU PANDA 2 TODAY! WE'RE PRETTY EXCITED. :O

1 comment:

danthedanmanman said...

FYI, a cankel that causes the size of the ankle to exceed that of the leg is medically referred to as a crankle cankle.

From http://webmd.com (trust me, it's there somewhere)

Followers