I went to the doctor today and they have informed me that:
1. I am 26 weeks!! I wasn't sure which due date to go by but apparently they are going by September 21! Yes! :) :)
2. I am gaining too much weight. fatty. I have still got 14 weeks to go and I am almost to the max weight that I should gain! They say that it's best for me to only gain 25-30 pounds and I have gained...................26 lbs...................whoa. He DID say that the majority of my weight was going to be water weight..but that I need to start doing some kind of exercising. Mom and I had started swimming again (but only once a week) and I tried to walk but between my ankles swelling and my back hurting me a good bit, I stopped that. The doctor did say that swimming was the best thing I could do..especially if my back was hurting me.
3. I need to come back in 3 weeks! Which you wouldn't think that was so great..but that just means I am getting further along! We can hardly wait to meet sweet little Grace! Josh really likes to talk to, listen to and feel her move. He's already being a good Daddy..as much as he can be.. He tries to take care of both of us as much as he can. He has been making sure I rest, fit in some fruit (whether I want anything or not) and has given plenty of massages trying to make me comfortable. :)
OH. and we went to Starkville last weekend to move a few things into the apartment but when we got there the air conditioner was out...needless to say, we didn't stay long...We will try again on the 24th! Hopefully making a few trips this summer will make the move in August a little easier.
1 comment:
Hurrah for visits 3 weeks apart! And Boo for not as many desserts :(
Post a Comment