Since my last post:
- Grace now has 7 teeth!
- Grace helped decorate her first cookie last week with me, Josh, Jake and Carrie..we all enjoyed eating them afterwards!
- Josh got called up to New York during the last part of October and was gone exactly 2 weeks. We certainly missed him..but I think I am starting to get a little better at this whole Power Company Wife thing. I have realized that even if I grew up knowing something (like having a dad that worked for the power company or having boys around all the time) I may know it as a kid or a sister but I don't know what it's like as a wife or a Mom. It's not bad it's just very different in this role and takes more getting used to than I thought it would. Obviously I still don't know what it's like to have a boy but I can just imagine the difference.
- Josh is ALMOST finished with his final class!! He takes a test this week that should finish it up!
- We cut down our Christmas tree yesterday at Lazy Acres and I finished up decorating it this morning :) It now smells like Christmas in our den! I think Grace's favorite part of the whole experience was the cow that they had there..it WAS very soft and nice. :)
It's officially Christmas Time and I love it!! :)
"Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord." Luke 2:11
I love this time of year and I hope to show Grace the importance of this verse! I am excited to let Grace experience all of lights, music and excitement of this time of year but I also pray that we don't get too wrapped up in all of the excitement that Christmas brings and remember the wonderful gift we've been given in Jesus Christ... eternal life with Him!




1 comment:
Hurrah for Oliver!
Hurrah for Grace's new accomplishments!
Hurrah for Christmas!
Hurrah for Christ!
The most wonderful time of the year :)
Post a Comment