Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Incredibly Blessed

Last Sunday night Josh and I were sitting on our pack porch talking about how the Lord has blessed our family...and even after talking about it I still don't think we quite understand just how blessed we really are.


  • Josh is finishing up his last semester of college this week and we have a house and job (Entergy) waiting for us in Clinton, MS! We couldn't be any happier with our house! We closed on Friday (Grandpa and Moo watched Grace so that we could go to closing without distractions) and Mom stayed with us until Sunday to help paint. We painted the kitchen a light blue and painted Grace's room chocolate brown. It was a lot of work but we love the way it turned out!
  • Grace is a very healthy baby. I always thank God that Grace is healthy and happy but I don't think we really understand how lucky we are that Grace is this way. Yes, Grace has had a couple of colds but nothing like it could be. I just read a blog about a little girl (5 months old) that died yesterday from SMA. Her parents had started a bucket list blog since she had been diagnosed in early April. Reading this blog made me hurt for the family but also made me so so thankful for Grace and for her health. Josh and I went upstairs to watch her sleep, give her kisses and thank God for such a wonderful and healthy baby girl.
  • We have a family that is willing to help us in any way possible. My mom and dad drove to Clinton to watch Grace for us while we went to closing. Dad took Grace to Meridian for the weekend so we could work uninterrupted and so Grace would be away from the paint fumes and then brought her back to Clinton on his birthday and took us out to lunch! Jacob and Carrie are helping us move this weekend. Ms. Belinda is keeping Grace for us this weekend so that we can move more easily and is also bringing Grace back to us in Clinton! We thank every one of you so much!! :)

"I will praise you, O Lord, with my whole heart" Psalm 9:1


1 comment:

Janet Crouch said...

You are loved... :-)

Followers