We had our first shower (Thanks to Megan, Aunt Lori and Stacey!!!) last Saturday! It was SO great! There weren't too many people there to where I was super nervous..hah but there were a good many and Grace got so many great things! Her next shower is tomorrow at work and then the Giles asked us to have a family cookout/baby shower Friday and she's got another one Sunday at church!! God has blessed us so so much!
We are still working on selling the trailer but we have had 4 calls since last weekend and 3 of them have asked to look at it! :) We also had to sell Josh's truck...his motor died. We knew it was about to bite the dust though..we just prayed that it would last until he finished last semester of school and it did! He had it on Mom and Dad's hill for a few days and sold it yesterday!! Apparently the guy had a Ranger that he needed parts for. Like I said...God has blessed us SO much! :)
I went to Grace's check up today and I only gained 1lb!! I am getting a little better at controlling my eating..now that I'm almost done! haha She is measuring right on, moving a lot, heart beat is good and WE GET TO SEE HER AGAIN IN 2 WEEKS!!! The last time we saw her was at 18 weeks..when we found out that it was a she. :)
7 WEEKS LEFT!!
No comments:
Post a Comment