Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Update
I am sure anyone that reads this already knows but since our last post Josh and I found out that we are going to have a baby! Everything seems to be going great with the pregnancy, I am almost 17 weeks now! We hope to find out the sex of the baby next Thursday the 21st, if all goes as planned! :) OK. So I have decided that I really need to get organized. I am making this my, better late than never, New Years (or maybe I should say mid-year) Resolution. I would love to hear any tips anyone has to help me out! I know, and have known, that this needed to be done but have found it not so important until now I guess. Lazy. I am a soon to be Housewife and Stay-at-home mom! I am super excited about this but I want to be the very best at those two jobs that I can be. So, this I have decided, is one of the biggest things that I need to learn how to do. Also, Josh and I will be moving to Starkville full time in August!! We will actually get to live together without breaks now! :) We're excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment