Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Update on The Gwinns :)

The wedding went GREAT! The weather, just everything, went just as we had hoped. :) You can see pictures at http://www.followellfotography.com/ you can go to proof from there and then find Mr. and Mrs. GWINN and put in any e-mail and the password is crouch.


For our Honeymoon we went to Gatlinburg,TN, it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I have a few pictures up at http://www.katiemarie-photography.blogspot.com/.


Today is Maggie's Birthday! She is 2 years old..but we have had her for a year! :) She is just a wonderful puppy..exactly what we were looking for.

Last year we were looking for:

-A pound puppy if possible

-Sruffy hair

-Protective but Sweet

-Small

-Female

and we found..Maggie

She had been at the pound for a little while, I think they keep them for about 5 days, with her brother who was a little bigger than she was..he seemed to be a bit of a bully. She was very shy and VERY scruffy. Actually the first thing I said when I showed my mom was "Isn't she ugly!! :)" Anyway..Maggie has been all of those things.. she is like our daughter..since we can't have kids right now. :)

Well I guess that's about all we have been up to lately..can't wait to send out our first Christmas cards! :)

Wow..It's a little sad that I went on and on about our dogs birthday..oh well! She is special. :)

1 comment:

Janet Crouch said...

It is a little sad...but she is a wonderful little dog! :)

Followers