Friday, October 24, 2008

Sadie Marie

I went hunting with Josh for the first time today...in the rain...I DID see a rabbit though...and Buck and Sweetie and Spot.. they barked. alot. But it was pretty funny..I think Buck was the only one that saw us..he would look right at us with a really funny look on his face. 
Also, we are going to the Pumpkin Patch in just a minute at Lazy Acres! I am pretty excited actually.. I want to get a pumpkin and carve it. I have never done that before and it seems like it would be fun. 
After that we are going to Marissa and Cole's football game at East Rankin. She is a flag twirler I think..which should be pretty great! :) I am excited.. I haven't seen them in quite a while.. 
Time to go! :) 

2 comments:

Janet Crouch said...

I wish the pumpkin patch would have been opened...:(

David and Megan Creel said...

I completely agree! Although I've been skipping the running lately and getting fat. I wish I could've taken swimming with you. :( Your mom said you lost SEVERAL inches from swimming. I'm very jealous. Oh and i don't have all that much to do during Christmas. I know you do with 2 jobs though! I have a little but I'm really glad to be enjoying my time out of school doing nothing!! Although I REALLY REALLY need to exercise but I'm so lazy. :( It's sad. Maybe We can just go swim at the school next semester. You don't HAVE to be in a class to go swim. And it's free for students.

Followers